Tuesday, September 01, 2009

quota reached.

Here is just a peek at the hundreds upon hundreds of towels that Shanna and I washed and ironed and cut and ironed again and hemmed while I was in Rochester. This is just a fraction of them. It was an overwhelming endeavor, but I can't wait to show you the end result! However, I just might boycott ironing from here on out, as I believe my personal lifetime ironing quota was reached and then more than surpassed during this project. I think Shanna would agree.
Photo of Shanna's attic taken by Shanna

3 comments:

chelsea said...

I can't wait to see what you girls came up with!!

Unknown said...

Betsy: I am also not a big ironing fan, so you two went above and beyond the call. I'm sure whatever you came up with will be wonderful. Aunt Margaret

mom d. said...

WOW, I can hardly wait to see the finished towels!