Monday, August 31, 2009

No place like home...

I just returned from Rochester, New York, where I met Shanna Murray in person for the first time. We had an amazingly beautiful time together, as we worked like maniacally driven crazy people designing, printing and packaging some gorgeous items for the winter line of Hello Handmade. It was a jam packed couple weeks, but the end result was more than worth all the effort. I can't wait to show you everything a little later in the year! Shanna is a wonderfully kind friend and a beautiful person, and I'm so thankful for the time I was able to spend with her. It felt a little bit like a really long slumber party, as there were many times when it was late at night and we were up working hard and delirium got the better of us and we would melt into fits of giggles over really silly things. Those were sweet times.
All that being said, there is no place like home, and I'm so very, very glad to be back.

2 comments:

Blaluca Su said...

Very creative postt

Blaluca Su said...

Hi nice reading yyour blog