Tuesday, March 09, 2010

can't wait.

Shanna Murray, my darling friend and partner of Hello Handmade, is launching an amazing line of vinyl wall and window decals in her shop at the end of the month....here is a sneak peek from her blog. I can hardly wait to see the whole collection- this one is so completely gorgeous. She is having a little pre-launch sale in her shop tomorrow through the 23rd, with the actual launch happening on March 29th. Just thought I would spread the word...I'm sure they'll absolutely fly out of her shop!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there!
My name is Giordano and I'm from Brazil.
My sister has just found your blog while surfing through the net and she absolutely loved the handwritting you made for this tattoo (http://bdunlap.blogspot.com/2010/01/lucy-orla.html). Is there any possibility for you to write a phrase for her to get herself tattooed? If yes, could you please send me an e-mail for us to talk more privately? The adress is giordanotc@gmail.com.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Best wishes from Brazil! :)

Anni said...

Those are gorgeous, can't wait to see more! Wonderful for those of us who are cramped in tiny apartments to live in cities we love. :)